999999 Carat/Carats per Month ATP Bacteria Detector
Packaging & Delivery
ATP Bacteria Detector
2-3 days after payment
2017 Newest handheld portable ATP bacteria meter/ATP bacteria detector for sale
ADD WHATSAPP ACCOUNT : +86 13165938530 FOR MORE PRODUCTS PICTURES AND VIDEO SHOW FOR YOUR GOOD REFERENCE!!
ATP fluorescence detector based on firefly luminous principle, using "luciferase, luciferin system rapid detection of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Because of all living cells contain quantities of ATP, so ATP content can clearly show that the microbes in the samples and other remnants of life much, used to determine the health status.
ATP fluorescence detector is suitable for the food and beverage production process critical control point monitoring, system of medical and health supervision institutions real-time sampling and monitoring.
Application range of ATP fluorescence detector:
Handheld ATP fluorescence detector has a wide range of uses, can be used for: food, medicine and health care, medicine, daily chemical, paper making, industrial water treatment, defense and environmental protection, water conservancy administration, customs entry exit inspection and quarantine and other law enforcement departments etc. a variety of industries.
1, high sensitivity - 5X10-18mol/ATP
2, fastly, 15 seconds to get test results
3, can be stored for a long time
4, can be detected in the dry surface and liquid samples
5, applicable to all types of domestic and imported ATP fluorescence spectrometer
1, large screen clear liquid crystal display
2, detection accuracy: 5 x 10-18mol/ATP
3, detection range: 0 to 9999 RLUs
4, detection time: 15 seconds
5, detection error: + 5 RLUs
6, operating temperature range: 5~ 40℃
7, operating humidity range: 20-85%
8, ATP recovery rate: 90-110%
9, model: RLU, detection of coliform bacteria screening
10, 50 user ID settings
11, can be set to limit the number of results: 250
12, 2000 memory storage
13, automatic judgment
14, automatic statistical qualification rate
15, built-in self calibration light source
16, boot 30 seconds self test
17, equipped with RS232 interface (with USB interface), the results can be uploaded to PC
18, battery: 1800mAh rechargeable lithium battery
19, the size of instrument (L * W * H ): 210mm* 100mm * 50mm
20, the instrument weight: < 500g
Use steps to demonstrate:
Product Photos show
30 seconds boot time, plus 15 seconds of test time, the final ATP data
Swab cryogenic storage transport from foam boxes and ice packs
The standard configuration of the machine is: gift box, leather case, ATP machine, manual instruction and data line and so on!
-How to get a sample
We can providesamples so that you can test quality before placing an order and you just
need pay for freight.
Please offering us your freight account like DHL,TNT,Fedx etc or arrange a pick up from your side.
-How to get an quote?
Please kindly&nbsx;advice what kind of sterilization items you need with size, quantity and other details.
If you don’t know , please tell us what use it will be then we will make a suggestion for you.
-What’s your payment terms?
1) TT(30% deposit, the rest 70% balance against copy of b/l)
2) L/C at sight, paypal, Western Union for option.
Normally 15-30 days after deposit received
-How does your factory do quality controls?
From raw materials to finished products, every process is tested and controlled by professional
machine and inspector. All of our items are strictly produced according to ISO 13485, EN868
guideline, we got ISO 13485 and CE certificate.
Manufacturer: GO GO Automatic Company Ltd. Address:No.8,Road Longjing,San Heng industrial park, Fenghua , NINGBO CITY ,CHINA