Factory price for electric dish sterilizer disinfection cabinet,ultraviolet light disinfection cabinet
Disinfection cabinet features and functions
1. The use of UV light and ozone, effectively kill the surface attached to the surface of the bacteria in the bacteria, the germicidal rate of 99.9% or more;
2. The use of high-efficiency PTC heater heating, axial fan air supply, heaters can be generated by the warm air of household items to prevent the breeding of mold;
3. Stainless steel liner, durable, never rust. Double compartment design, effectively increase the display space, a single load 3KG;
4. The use of anti-UV glass, can effectively isolate ultraviolet light to protect the human body;
5. Microcomputer program control, can be set automatically (sterilization to dry once completed), can also be a separate sterilization, separate heat drying.
1. Open the sterilizer door and place the shelves flat on the platform shelf inside the sterilizer main unit.
2. will need to disinfect items placed on the shelves, placed the humidity of the items can not be too high, but can not have dripping phenomenon, while the height of the items with the UV lamp to maintain a certain distance.
3. Close the sterilizer door to the closed door and confirm the tightening.
4. Connect the power cord of the main unit to the power supply, press the power button on the operation panel, the power indicator light is lit, and any one of the working modes can be selected according to the disinfection item. While the corresponding indicator light.
5. Working condition, the disinfection cabinet power indicator light is always bright, and can switch any three working modes, the corresponding indicator light.
6. After the end of the work, the mode indicator and the power indicator light will go off, while the buzzer will be a long beep, that disinfection has been completed, and then enter the standby state.
7. Regardless of the working mode, press the power button to finish the work.
8. If you do not use it for a long time, unplug the host power cord.