Medical Consumables Self Sealing Sterile Paper Pouch Roll
ADD WHATSAPP ACCOUNT : +86 131659385830 FOR MORE PRODUCTS PICTURES AND VIDEO SHOW FOR YOUR GOOD REFERENCE!!
1) Material: 60/70gsm medical grade paper
55gsm pe+pet or cpp+pet laminate film
double side self adhesive strip
2) Moq: 100 rolls
3) Delivery time:20-30days after deposit and artwork confirmed
4) Payment term: T/T 30% as deposit, the banlance before shipment
Triple Seal & Heat Processed
For a seal that is consistent and strong, eliminating the risk of shattering or tearing.
Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip
Easy-seal flap to ensure the integrity of contents after sterilization process.
Printed Indicator Arrows
Easy to read "Color Changing Indicator Arrows" printed on each pouch assuring proper
sterilization process by Steam, Chemical Vapor or EtO.
Complete Film/Paper Separation
Clean separation (peeling) of the 4-ply See-thru Film (from the Medical grade paper) maintains
the sterility of the contents until their use.
Blue Tinted Transparent Film
For easier identification of contents and possible punctures by contrast of color.
-How to get a sample
We can provide samples for free so that you can test quality before placing an order and you just
need pay for freight.
Please offering us your freight account like DHL,TNT,Fedx etc or arrange a pick up from your side.
-How to get an quote?
Please kindly&nbsx;advice what kind of sterilization items you need with size, quantity and other details.
If you don’t know , please tell us what use it will be then we will make a suggestion for you.
-What’s your payment terms?
1) TT(30% deposit, the rest 70% balance against copy of b/l)
2) L/C at sight, paypal, Western Union for option.
Normally 15-30 days after deposit received
-How does your factory do quality controls?
From raw materials to finished products, every process is tested and controlled by professional
machine and inspector. All of our items are strictly produced according to ISO 13485, EN868
guideline, we got ISO 13485 and CE certificate.
Manufacturer: GO GO Automatic Company Ltd.Address:No,160-2,Jiangning Road,Jiangkou Town,Fenghua NINGBO CITY CHINA
WHATSAPP : +86 13165938530
Thank you appreciate to coming!!
wish you a beautiful life!!!!